Environmental Site Assessment Professionals Preserving Property, Protecting Human Health, Maintaining & Increasing the Value of your Property & Real Estate Investments by conducting in-depth, thorough Commercial Building Inspections, Site Surveys & Environmental Site Assessments of your Property's Environmental Conditions & Potential Risks & Damages.
BAI Inspection Services LLC. located in Tacoma, Washington, has been trusted since 2001 as Environmental Site Assessment Professionals and serving the residents, business owners, real estate agents, banks, lending institutions and property owners of Tacoma, Dash Point, Puyallup, Browns Point, Gig Harbor, Fife, Federal Way, Parkland, Spanaway, Auburn, Burien, Seattle, Renton, and the surrounding areas and cities of Pierce, Kitsap, Snohomish, Lewis, South and King County.
Watch this video on our Commercial Property Inspections, Experienced Inspectors and Knowledgeable Environmental Site Assessment Professionals and Specialists:
Work with an experienced and Certified Inspection Specialist and Environmental Site Assessment Professional Consultant that will make sure you are protecting yourself, your investment and your best interests.
We can help save you time and money. You can't afford to cut corners or risk losing a deal or making the wrong deal. Call Now!
- Commercial Building Inspections * Building Condition Surveys
- Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments * Wetland Surveys
- Testing for Asbestos, Lead, Mold, HazMat, & PCBs Radon
Rely on BAI Inspection Services LLC. To Help Ascertain Your Property's Condition and Avoid Costly Surprises.
The decision to purchase commercial property has many unknowns. To help avoid costly problems, most seek the advice of qualified professionals such as brokers, appraisers and attorneys. But who will advise you regarding the potential hidden structural problems that may exist in your building? Building Inspection Services (BIS) is a comprehensive professional service designed to give you the answers before you buy. BAI Services will perform a thorough inspection of your property, from top to bottom, inside and out. BAI Services will provide a certified report on the complete physical condition of your prospective purchase as well as advising you on the most economical methods of correcting defects along with cost estimates. Most of all, BAI Services provides the kind of knowledge that you can use to maximize the return on your investment. Before you commit to closing, litigation or new construction, call the professionals at BAI Services for your free inspection estimate today.
We Stand Behind Our Work..
No Building is too Large or Small
Apartment buildings Shopping centers Country clubs Warehouses Restaurants Multiple building complexes Office buildings Gas stations Residential buildings Strip stores Industrial plants Hotels Factories
Our clients include: Attorneys, brokers, small and large developers, buyers/sellers, lending institutions, etc.
Inspection Services Offered:
- Phase 1 Environmental Assessments Governmental code compliance inspections
- Pre-closing functional inspections Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) assessments
- Pre-leasing functional inspections Forty Year Re-certifications
- Condominium Conversion Property insurance certifications
- Condo as-built assumption inspections Litigation inspections and expert witness testimony
- Construction Progress inspections Permit history reviews
- Draw verification or contract supervision Cosmetic (workmanship) assessments
- Design and/or forensic engineering services
- Air conditioning Insulation Site drainage
- (HVAC) systems Landscape/sprinkler systems Smoke detectors
- Budget estimates for repairs Maintenance recommendations Solar heater systems
- Building code compliance Moisture penetration Structural components
- Controlled water tests Mold/mildew certifications Swimming pools
- Doors & hardware Paving Tennis courts
- Electrical systems (driveway and/or parking lots)
- Termite infestation structural pest
- Elevators Plumbing systems Washers & dryers
- Exterior lighting systems
- Pool decks or patios
- Water softener
- Fire & Life Safety Restaurant equipment Well pumps
- Code compliance Roofing systems
- Windows & hardware
- Fire sprinkler systems
Save time, money, and many headaches by working with a knowledgeable and Certified Inspector, Environmental Assessment Professional and Residential Property Condition Consultant that can point out all the pitfalls and hidden problems and issues that can cost you money. You can trust and depend on us to guide and advise you.
- Residential Property Condition Inspections & Surveys
- Pre-purchase Home Inspections, Site Testing & Analysis
- IAQ & Site Assessments * Hazardous Materials Testing
For most of us, buying a home is the single largest investment we will make. Protect yourself and your investment with a professional Residential Property Condition Assessment by BAI Inspection Services LLC.
Don’t let thousands of dollars worth of necessary repairs go undetected. BAI Services can make the unknown known with our thorough, top to bottom inspection of your property and detailed certified report, as well as cost estimates for repairs or replacement of most deficiencies. Before closing on a pre-owned home or new construction, or commencing litigation on a property, call the professionals at BAI Inspection Services LLC.
Since 2001, BAI Inspection Services LLC has performed tens of thousands of inspections on more than 4 billion dollars worth of real estate.
BAI Inspection Services LLC Makes the Unknown...Known
An informed client is empowered to make decisions that result in peace of mind and/or savings that far outweigh the price of our inspection service. Therefore, a home inspection should be seen as an investment rather than an expense.
"Don't rely on others to choose an inspector for you. New and inexperienced inspectors are often able to obtain professional recommendations, regardless of their actual levels of thoroughness, competence, or lack thereof."
We Stand Behind Our Work..
To protect your investment, BAI Inspection Services LLC believes it is critical that any firm performing a home inspection also provide a warranty. BAI Services is confident in the quality of our services and the expertise of our staff. As a testament to our excellence,
BAI Services provides, at no additional cost, a 90 day limited warranty for selected inspection phases on owner occupied single-family homes.
Elements of a Standard BAI Inspection Services LLC Property Condition Assessment. Inspection with Warranty.
A roof inspection and termite inspection (when ordered together), as well as a mechanical/structural inspection series, including electrical, plumbing and air-conditioning systems, kitchen appliances and structural components of owner occupied single-family residences automatically carries a 90 day limited warranty.
• Wood Destroying Organisms, Land & Grounds, Hard Surfaces
• Electrical System
• Plumbing System
• Structural Components
• Air Conditioning & Heating Systems
• Built-In Kitchen Appliances (Electric)
Important Inspections for Every Home:
Exterior Doors & Hardware Windows & Hardware Air Conditioning & Heating Systems
Lawn Sprinklers Roofing Built-in Kitchen Appliances (Electric)
Mold Assessments Plumbing System Termite & Other Wood Destroying
Swimming Pools Electrical System Organisms
Washers & Dryers Structural Components
- Building Code Compliance Fireplaces & Chimney Saunas
- Building Permit Reviews Fountains Screen Enclosures
- Built - In Vacuums Gutters Seawalls
- Construction Progress Report Hot Tubs/Whirlpools/Spas (above water line)
- Controlled Water Test Insulation Site Drainage
- Cosmetic Features Insurance Certifications Smoke Detectors
- (Quality of Workmanship) Intercom Systems Solar Water Heater Systems
- Driveway & Paving Moisture Penetration through Tennis Courts
- Elevators Vertical Surfaces Termite Damage
- Exterior Lighting Photographic Documentation Water Softeners
- Fences Pool Decks or Patios Well Pumps